Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Characterization of discontinuities in potential reservoir rocks for geothermal applications in the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area (Germany)
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,203 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,493 with geography defined and 106 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 875 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 710 with geography defined and 165 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Neutron scattering: A subsurface application review M. Hosseini et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103755
- The resin sealed column (RESECO) setup for flow-through experiments on solid rocks under high temperature and high pore pressure conditions J. Grifka et al. 10.1007/s10040-022-02482-9
- Geothermal reservoir characterisation of Devonian carbonates in North Rhine-Westphalia (W. Germany): Mineralogy- and depofacies-related extrapolation of petrophysical parameters K. Lippert et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2022.102549
- Spatial distribution of Mesozoic deposits and their temperature ranges within the Weser-Wiehengebirge Syncline of the inverted Lower Saxony Basin, Minden area, Germany A. Jüstel et al. 10.5194/adgeo-58-121-2023
- Geothermal Reservoir Characterisation of Devonian Carbonates in North Rhine-Westphalia (W. Germany) Mineralogy- and Depofacies-Related Extrapolation of Petrophysical Parameters K. Lippert et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4102877
- The risk of fluid-injection-induced fault reactivation in carbonate reservoirs: an investigation of a geothermal system in the Ruhr region (Germany) M. Kruszewski et al. 10.1007/s40948-023-00573-9
- In situ stress database of the greater Ruhr region (Germany) derived from hydrofracturing tests and borehole logs M. Kruszewski et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5367-2022
- Pressure transient analysis to investigate a coupled fracture corridor and a fault damage zone causing an early thermal breakthrough in the North Alpine Foreland Basin M. Fadel et al. 10.1016/j.geoen.2023.212072
- Digital Rock Physics: A Geological Driven Workflow for the Segmentation of Anisotropic Ruhr Sandstone M. Balcewicz et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.673753
- In Situ Stress State of the Ruhr Region (Germany) and Its Implications for Permeability Anisotropy M. Kruszewski et al. 10.1007/s00603-021-02636-3
- 3D in situ stress state modelling and fault reactivation risk exemplified in the Ruhr region (Germany) M. Kruszewski et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2022.100386
- Porosity estimation of a geothermal carbonate reservoir in the German Molasse Basin based on seismic amplitude inversion S. Wadas & H. von Hartmann 10.1186/s40517-022-00223-5
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023