21 Apr 2021
Research article | 21 Apr 2021
Kinematics and extent of the Piemont–Liguria Basin – implications for subduction processes in the Alps
Eline Le Breton et al.
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,497 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,636 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 861 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Kinematic Boundary Conditions Favouring Subduction Initiation at Passive Margins Over Subduction at Mid-oceanic Ridges A. Auzemery et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.765893
- Neogene kinematics of the Giudicarie Belt and eastern Southern Alpine orogenic front (northern Italy) V. Verwater et al. 10.5194/se-12-1309-2021
- Constraints on Crustal Structure in the Vicinity of the Adriatic Indenter (European Alps) From Vp and Vp / Vs Local Earthquake Tomography A. Jozi Najafabadi et al. 10.1029/2021JB023160
- The syn‐rift tectono‐stratigraphic record of rifted margins (Part I): Insights from the Alpine Tethys G. Manatschal et al. 10.1111/bre.12627
- Orogenic lithosphere and slabs in the greater Alpine area – interpretations based on teleseismic P-wave tomography M. Handy et al. 10.5194/se-12-2633-2021
- Serpentinization, Carbonation, and Metasomatism of Ultramafic Sequences in the Northern Apennine Ophiolite (NW Italy) E. Schwarzenbach et al. 10.1029/2020JB020619
- Buckle folding in the Northern Calcareous Alps - Field observations and numeric experiments S. Kilian et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104416
- Metamorphic Facies and Deformation Fabrics Diagnostic of Subduction: Insights From 2D Numerical Models A. Regorda et al. 10.1029/2021GC009899
- Basin inversion: reactivated rift structures in the central Ligurian Sea revealed using ocean bottom seismometers M. Thorwart et al. 10.5194/se-12-2553-2021
- A kinematic reconstruction of Iberia using intracontinental strike‐slip corridors G. Frasca et al. 10.1111/ter.12549
- Thrust tectonics in the Wetterstein and Mieming mountains, and a new tectonic subdivision of the Northern Calcareous Alps of Western Austria and Southern Germany H. Ortner & S. Kilian 10.1007/s00531-021-02128-3
- Distribution, style, amount of collisional shortening, and their link to Barrovian metamorphism in the European Alps C. Rosenberg et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103774
- Evolution of the Alpine orogenic belts in the Western Mediterranean region as resolved by the kinematics of the Europe-Africa diffuse plate boundary P. Angrand et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2021031
- Buoyancy versus shear forces in building orogenic wedges L. Candioti et al. 10.5194/se-12-1749-2021
- Regional centroid moment tensor inversion of small to moderate earthquakes in the Alps using the dense AlpArray seismic network: challenges and seismotectonic insights G. Petersen et al. 10.5194/se-12-1233-2021
- Missing lawsonite and aragonite found: P–T and fluid composition in meta-marls from the Combin Zone (Western Alps) P. Manzotti et al. 10.1007/s00410-021-01818-0
- Late Palaeozoic tectonics in Central Mediterranean: a reappraisal G. Molli et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00375-1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 May 2022