Linking Alpine deformation in the Aar Massif basement and its cover units – the case of the Jungfrau–Eiger mountains (Central Alps, Switzerland)
Total article views: 3,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,639 with geography defined and 363 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,812 with geography defined and 292 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 827 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of rock composition on muon tomography measurements A. Lechmann et al. 10.5194/se-9-1517-2018
- Shortening of the axial zone, pyrenees: Shortening sequence, upper crustal mylonites and crustal strength N. Bellahsen et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2019.06.002
- Distribution, style, amount of collisional shortening, and their link to Barrovian metamorphism in the European Alps C. Rosenberg et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103774
- Tectonic exhumation of the Central Alps recorded by detrital zircon in the Molasse Basin, Switzerland O. Anfinson et al. 10.5194/se-11-2197-2020
- The relation between peak metamorphic temperatures and subsequent cooling during continent–continent collision (western Central Alps, Switzerland) A. Berger et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00356-4
- Tectono-thermal evolution of Oman's Mesozoic passive continental margin under the obducting Semail Ophiolite: a case study of Jebel Akhdar, Oman A. Grobe et al. 10.5194/se-10-149-2019
- Orogen‐Parallel Migration of Exhumation in the Eastern Aar Massif Revealed by Low‐T Thermochronometry L. Nibourel et al. 10.1029/2020JB020799
- Fast long-term denudation rate of steep alpine headwalls inferred from cosmogenic 36Cl depth profiles D. Mair et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-46969-0
- Late stages of continent-continent collision: Timing, kinematic evolution, and exhumation of the Northern rim (Aar Massif) of the Alps M. Herwegh et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102959
- Control of 3-D tectonic inheritance on fold-and-thrust belts: insights from 3-D numerical models and application to the Helvetic nappe system R. Spitz et al. 10.5194/se-11-999-2020
- 4D reconstruction of the Doldenhorn nappe-basement system in the Aar massif: Insights into late-stage continent-continent collision in the Swiss Alps F. Musso Piantelli et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229586
- Bedrock sculpting under an active alpine glacier revealed from cosmic-ray muon radiography R. Nishiyama et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-43527-6
- The role of frost cracking in local denudation of steep Alpine rockwalls over millennia (Eiger, Switzerland) D. Mair et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-637-2020
- SMAUG v1.0 – a user-friendly muon simulator for the imaging of geological objects in 3-D A. Lechmann et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-2441-2022
- Long-wavelength late-Miocene thrusting in the north Alpine foreland: implications for late orogenic processes S. Mock et al. 10.5194/se-11-1823-2020
- Structural and thermal evolution of the eastern Aar Massif: insights from structural field work and Raman thermometry L. Nibourel et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00381-3
- Burial and thermal history of the eastern transform boundary of the central western carpathians based on 1D basin modeling M. Zielińska et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2022.106021
- Constraining deformation phases in the Aar Massif and the Gotthard Nappe (Switzerland) using Th-Pb crystallization ages of fissure monazite-(Ce) E. Ricchi et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2019.04.014
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023