Controls on fault zone structure and brittle fracturing in the foliated hanging wall of the Alpine Fault
Total article views: 3,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,913 with geography defined and 351 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,942 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 971 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Alpine Fault Hangingwall Viewed From Within: Structural Analysis of Ultrasonic Image Logs in the DFDP‐2B Borehole, New Zealand C. Massiot et al. 10.1029/2017GC007368
- Low Dissipation of Earthquake Energy Where a Fault Follows Pre‐Existing Weaknesses: Field and Microstructural Observations of Malawi’s Bilila‐Mtakataka Fault J. Williams et al. 10.1029/2021GL095286
- Fault zone architecture of a large plate-bounding strike-slip fault: a case study from the Alpine Fault, New Zealand B. Schuck et al. 10.5194/se-11-95-2020
- 3D Active Source Seismic Imaging of the Alpine Fault Zone and the Whataroa Glacial Valley in New Zealand V. Lay et al. 10.1029/2021JB023013
- Three-Dimensional Separation and Characterization of Fractures in X-Ray Computed Tomographic Images of Rocks F. Cappuccio et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.529263
- Paleo‐Permeability Structure of the Crustal Section of the Samail Ophiolite Based on Automated Detection of Veins in X‐Ray CT Core Images From the Oman Drilling Project Y. Akamatsu et al. 10.1029/2022GC010792
- Spatial Dependence of Dynamic Nonlinear Rock Weakening at the Alpine Fault, New Zealand J. Simpson et al. 10.1029/2021GL093862
- Internal Structure of the Oceanic Lithosphere at a Melt‐Starved Ultraslow‐Spreading Mid‐Ocean Ridge: Insights From 2‐D Seismic Data E. Momoh et al. 10.1029/2019GC008540
- Combined X-Ray Computed Tomography and X-Ray Fluorescence Drill Core Scanning for 3-D Rock and Ore Characterization: Implications for the Lovisa Stratiform Zn-Pb Deposit and Its Structural Setting, Bergslagen, Sweden S. Luth et al. 10.5382/econgeo.4929
- How Do Variably Striking Faults Reactivate During Rifting? Insights From Southern Malawi J. Williams et al. 10.1029/2019GC008219
- Along-strike architectural variability of an exhumed crustal-scale seismogenic fault (Bolfin Fault Zone, Atacama Fault System, Chile) S. Masoch et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104745
- Elastic Properties and Seismic Anisotropy Across the Alpine Fault, New Zealand T. Jeppson & H. Tobin 10.1029/2020GC009073
- Constraining Microfractures in Foliated Alpine Fault Rocks With Laser Ultrasonics J. Simpson et al. 10.1029/2020GL087378
- Acoustic evidence for a broad, hydraulically active damage zone surrounding the Alpine Fault, New Zealand T. Jeppson & H. Tobin 10.1016/j.tecto.2020.228410
- Petrophysical, Geochemical, and Hydrological Evidence for Extensive Fracture‐Mediated Fluid and Heat Transport in the Alpine Fault's Hanging‐Wall Damage Zone J. Townend et al. 10.1002/2017GC007202
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023