Articles | Volume 10, issue 5
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Topological analysis in Monte Carlo simulation for uncertainty propagation
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,095 with geography defined and 486 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,624 with geography defined and 298 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 471 with geography defined and 188 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introduction: Handling uncertainty in the geosciences: identification, mitigation and communication L. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.5194/se-11-889-2020
- 3D structural modeling for seismic exploration based on knowledge graphs X. Zhan et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0924.1
- Constraining stochastic 3-D structural geological models with topology information using approximate Bayesian computation in GemPy 2.1 A. Schaaf et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3899-2021
- Estimating uncertainties in 3-D models of complex fold-and-thrust belts: A case study of the Eastern Alps triangle zone S. Brisson et al. 10.1016/j.acags.2023.100115
- Case Volume Analysis of Neurological Surgery Training Programs in the United States: 2017-2019 B. Hopkins et al. 10.1093/neuopn/okaa017
- Utilisation of probabilistic magnetotelluric modelling to constrain magnetic data inversion: proof-of-concept and field application J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/se-14-43-2023
- Blockworlds 0.1.0: a demonstration of anti-aliased geophysics for probabilistic inversions of implicit and kinematic geological models R. Scalzo et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-3641-2022
- Generalization of level-set inversion to an arbitrary number of geologic units in a regularized least-squares framework J. Giraud et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0263.1
- Structural, petrophysical, and geological constraints in potential field inversion using the Tomofast-x v1.0 open-source code J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6681-2021
- Unraveling the uncertainty of geological interfaces through data-knowledge-driven trend surface analysis L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2023.105419
- Into the Noddyverse: a massive data store of 3D geological models for machine learning and inversion applications M. Jessell et al. 10.5194/essd-14-381-2022
- Uncertainty assessment of a 3D geological model by integrating data errors, spatial variations and cognition bias D. Liang et al. 10.1007/s12145-020-00548-4
- Towards plausible lithological classification from geophysical inversion: honouring geological principles in subsurface imaging J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/se-11-419-2020
- 3D geological modeling of deep fractured low porosity sandstone gas reservoir in the Kuqa Depression, Tarim Basin Z. Liu et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1171050
- Uncertainty assessment for 3D geologic modeling of fault zones based on geologic inputs and prior knowledge A. Krajnovich et al. 10.5194/se-11-1457-2020
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023