Precision of continuous GPS velocities from statistical analysis of synthetic time series
Total article views: 2,756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,319 with geography defined and 437 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,902 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,556 with geography defined and 346 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seismotectonics of southeast France: from the Jura mountains to Corsica C. Larroque et al. 10.5802/crgeos.69
- Processes and deformation rates generating seismicity in metropolitan France and conterminous Western Europe S. Mazzotti et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2020019
- Seismotectonics in Northeastern France and neighboring regions C. Doubre et al. 10.5802/crgeos.80
- Extracting small deformation beyond individual station precision from dense Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) networks in France and western Europe C. Masson et al. 10.5194/se-10-1905-2019
- Improving Real-Time Position Estimation Using Correlated Noise Models A. Martin et al. 10.3390/s20205913
- Common-mode signals and vertical velocities in the greater Alpine area from GNSS data F. Pintori et al. 10.5194/se-13-1541-2022
- Present‐Day Surface Deformation of Sicily Derived From Sentinel‐1 InSAR Time‐Series M. Henriquet et al. 10.1029/2021JB023071
- Unveiling the Rheological Control of Magmatic Systems on Volcano Deformation: The Interplay of Poroviscoelastic Magma‐Mush and Thermo‐Viscoelastic Crust R. Alshembari et al. 10.1029/2023JB026625
- Evaluating the Vulnerability of Several Geodetic GNSS Receivers under Chirp Signal L1/E1 Jamming M. Bažec et al. 10.3390/s20030814
- Refining Rates of Active Crustal Deformation in the Upper Plate of Subduction Zones, Implied by Geological and Geodetic Data: The E-Dipping West Crati Fault, Southern Italy M. Meschis et al. 10.3390/rs14215303
- Integration of Distributed Dense Polish GNSS Data for Monitoring the Low Deformation Rates of Earth’s Crust A. Araszkiewicz 10.3390/rs15061504
- GPS data analysis and geodetic velocity field investigation in Greece, 2001–2016 S. Bitharis et al. 10.1007/s10291-023-01549-8
- Analysis of the Periodic Component of Vertical Land Motion in the Po Delta (Northern Italy) by GNSS and Hydrological Data E. Vitagliano et al. 10.3390/rs14051126
- Estimation of Height Changes of Continuous GNSS Stations in the Eastern Anatolia Region during the Seasonal Variation N. Tekin Ünlütürk & U. Doğan 10.3390/app13148077
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023